Although the new Loan Act has been in place for more than half a year, which, among other things, forces more and more thorough scrutiny of clients, companies do so in many ways. The law does not require them to verify their clients.
While one loan provider views the debtors register, the other provider relies on its internal terms and customer database. Loans without a register are still very interesting for a number of interested parties. It is not a problem to get a loan very quickly, without complicated administration or waiting for your creditworthiness to be checked. Indeed, anyone can borrow money, but the headless borrowing of money is already in doubt. It is often a step into a debt spiral.
Loans before payday
If the loan provider looks into the register, it can then decide whether or not the borrowers will comply with the reasons why they are listed in the register.
It is possible to get to the debtors register for:
- late payment of loan repayments
- late payment of energy
- late payment of the phone
- for default
However, there is also a positive loan register in which your honestly repaid loans are recorded. Quick Loans allow you to borrow lower amounts of money. The provider must review your creditworthiness by law, unless the court can determine your contract as invalid. In this case, the customer returns only the principal.
What registry entry is a problem for the lender?
Most often these are issues such as unpaid lump-sum payments or outstanding loans. Fast loan providers take this into account. If you have a record for an unpaid lump sum and you have already paid it, then there is usually no problem to get the loan. Your previous outstanding commitments are at stake.
How to get out of the register of borrowers?
The most well-known registry of SOLUS debtors is used to exchange client information. Thus, loan providers will immediately learn about your payment discipline. The way to the registry is very fast, but getting out of it is already quite complicated. In theory, the record should be deleted after you pay your obligations. It is not always so and your name is in the registry for 2-3 years afterwards.
How to delete from the registry:
- find out who has entered the system for your claim
- pay the outstanding amount, including all interest
- cancel the signed agreement with that company
- also send a revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- request a registry to delete your personal information
- if the data is not removed, please contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
How to avoid recording in the register of borrowers?
The easiest way to get a loan is to have no records in the debtors’ registers. You will then get the loans immediately without any worries. Just pay all your obligations on time. It is also important not to borrow money from a loan loan, to verify the providers you are asking for the necessary cash.
Remember the principles of responsible lending. As soon as you know that you will not have the installments or the interest is too high, you should avoid the loan.
Responsible borrowing of money:
- compare individual offers
- do not sign a contract that you do not understand
- Don’t let yourself get into anything
- be interested in interest, but especially the APR rate
- borrow only what is really important
- do not repay loan repayments with another loan
- don’t worry about problems, but solve them
- do not borrow when you know that you will not have the installment
In the case of a short-term loan, it is advisable to use the interest-free loans when you return only what you borrowed in the given term. You will not pay any interest. However, the offer of these loans is intended only for new applicants.